SME Instrument services
To meet the unique challenges of the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument grant, Beacon Tech offers three flexibly-tiered proposal preparation packages:
SME Go-No-Go Package
We will review the basic project idea and abstract, and provide initial feedback about its feasibility and suitability to the SME Instrument.
SME Standard Review Package
SME Deep Dive Package
An in-depth interactive process of preparing the application from idea to submission. We will guide you by:
- Providing “gold-standard” templates individually tailored and adjusted for your specific Horizon 2020 SME Instrument application
- Editing and reviewing the technological and innovation sections of the application
- Editing and reviewing the impact section of the application, including market aspects: such as commercialization and exploitation plans, IPR scheme, etc.
- Devising dissemination plans and communication strategies
- Suggesting structures and implementation methods for the technical project management aspects
- Review and editing of the ethics concerned with the application, when applicable
- Managing the composition of all proposal parts including budget planning
- Providing an in-depth review of the core pillars of the outcome
- Handling all administration with the client up to and including the successful submission of your proposal